We appreciate that sometimes items don’t quite fit so we are happy to take returns up to 1 month from receipt of your purchase subject to these conditions, otherwise we cannot guarantee they will be accepted.
- We do not accept returns of branded, personalised or specifically procured items which have been supplied correctly
- Items must be returned in a resalable condition, unmarked and unworn
- Items must have tags attached and returned in their original packaging
- Items must be returned within 1 month of receiving your order
- Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of any of the following: swimwear, underwear, tights or leotards
- We do not refund delivery charges paid on your original order
- We do not refund the return delivery cost
- For any exchanges please contact your account manager
- Correctly supplied goods which can be returned may be subject to a handling charge of 20% of the total value of goods
- Samples should be returned within two weeks of delivery; refer to your sample form for full terms and conditions
If you wish to return an item please follow the process below.
- Contact your account manager who will authorise the returns and provide a returns slip
- Repackage the item(s) in their original packaging
- Print the returns slip and Include it with your garments
- Take your parcel to your nearest local postal or courier service. We recommend sending by recorded or tracked delivery. Corporate Wear Ltd cannot be held responsible for any returns parcels lost in transit, therefore keep your receipt as proof of postage
The Returns address is:
4 Buckwins Square
Burnt Mills Industrial Estate
Refunds will be made to the original payment method. You will receive an email notification when this is processed.
Shortages and faulty goods must be reported by phone or email to your account manager within 5 working days of receipt. The fault should be clearly indicated without defacing the garment.