This policy outlines the basis on which we, Corporate Wear Ltd (trading as Corporate Wear , Red Oak Roller & Red Oak School Wear) will process any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We are committed to keeping your information safe.
Individuals whose data we collect and process
We collect and process data from visitors to our website at www.corporatewearltd.co.uk who may or may not be registered with us.
Information we process about Individuals
We may collect and process the following data about individuals interacting with our site:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to Corporate Wear’s services or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report any problems with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through our site and details of the fulfilment of our customer's subscription.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Any information incidental to that listed above.
IP addresses, cookies and similar technologies
We may collect information about your computer, including if available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using technology such as "cookies", which store information on the hard drive of your computer. This type of technology helps us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service for public users and our customers. They enable us:
- To understand visitor numbers.
- To store information about a user's preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to a user's interests and offer them goods or services in which we believe they will be interested.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
To find out more about cookies, including how to control and disable them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You may refuse to accept some technologies such as cookies by activating settings on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of technologies such as cookies. If you refuse all cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. If you do not activate these settings on your browser then you will be taken to have consented to the use of these technologies.
We use Google Analytics and other monitoring software on our site. These types of technologies also allow the proprietor of the technology e.g. Google to access your information, we have no control over how your information is processed by third parties such as Google.
Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use procedures and security features to reduce the risk of unauthorised access.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer / device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To generate personal profile reports about you which we use to help to tailor our site, and our interactions with you to suit your preferences.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, you are free to unsubscribe at any time.
- We do not disclose personal information about Individual's to advertisers.
Sharing your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Corporate Wear Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Links to other sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Accessing your Information
You have the right to request access to information held about you. You can find out if we hold any personal information about you by making a "subject access request" under the article 15 of GDPR 25 May 2018. If we do hold information about you we will:
- Give you a description of it.
- Tell you why we are holding it.
- Tell you who it could be disclosed to.
- Let you have a copy.
- Any formal subject access request should be made in writing to the address below.
How can you Update or Change your Information?
If at any time you wish to change your information, you can contact us and provide the updated information.
If you wish to opt-out of email notifications and communications, you can unsubscribe on the bottom of every marketing email we send.
If you would like to be removed from our database completely, please contact us.
[email protected] or Corporate Wear Ltd, 4 Buckwins Square, Burnt Mills Ind. Estate, Basildon, Essex, SS13 1BJ.