Placing an order through Corporate Wear is super simple and we will help you every step of the way with our dedicated Account Management team.
How to place an order with Corporate Wear
Here’s what you can expect to happen:
- Find a garment you like and submit an online enquiry OR send us an email to [email protected]. Include as much info as you can about your requirements – quantity, colours and logos
- We email you a quote
- Place your order with us listing your garment and branding requirements
- We email you a proforma invoice and artwork proof
- Check and confirm all the details on the invoice and proof
- Make payment
- We email you a physical proof if required*
- Approve the proof
- Order is placed in the production line
- Garments are printed and/or embroidered
- Order goes through Quality Control
- Order is packed and despatched using an overnight courier service
- Tracking details are emailed/text
- Order arrives with you
- You look fab in your new clothing
If you’re ordering plain garments the order goes through a similar process excluding the proof and printing/embroidery stages. Lead times are normally a lot quicker.
*Physical embroidery proofs are standard and usually emailed, however we can send these in the post if required. Physical print proofs are not usually produced; if you require one please let your account manager know and they will provide you with a quote.